Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, patients continue to require blood products for childbirth, cancer treatments, essential medical procedures, and everyday emergencies. The need for blood is now significantly increasing as previously postponed elective surgeries are rescheduled and shelter-in-place requirements are relaxing across the country. The Brenden Theatre Community Blood Drive will take place inside the Hampton Inn Event Center located at 800 Mason Street, Vacaville, CA. The 2 day blood drive will take place on Thursday, September 17 and Friday, September 18. Participants will receive a Movie Pass To Brenden Theatres Vacaville while supplies last (movie passes are not good for new releases or special events). Please make your appointment by calling 877-258-4825 or click the link below.
All Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment. Please Click Here for donor eligibility information. If you have eligibility questions, please call 1-800-289-4923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the following links to make your appointment or call 877-258-4825
Here is what Vitalant is doing to keep donors and patients safe:
- • We are requiring donors to wear a mask or other reasonable cloth-based face covering.
- • People who meet certain travel and other at-risk criteria for coronavirus infection are deferred ahead of time from donating. Learn More
- • We are checking temperatures upon check-in.
- • Only healthy people are encouraged to come give blood. In fact, donors must be feeling well and free of respiratory illness symptoms, including fever, to be eligible to donate.
- • We are using CDC guidelines for social distances at our donor centers and blood drives.
- • Our staff wear gloves and wash their hands regularly; they wipe down donor-touched areas often and after every collection using disinfectant.
- • Staff use sterile, single-use collection sets for each donor and cleanse the donor’s arm for 30 seconds with an antiseptic before the collection.
- • Staff who don’t feel well are required to stay home.
- • There are no reported cases of coronavirus transmission to a patient through a blood transfusion.
- Here is our complete list of COVID-19 FAQs.
Thank you for helping us maintain a stable blood supply during this challenging time. Hospital patients rely on blood donors every day. There is no other source for lifesaving blood.
Donor Recruitment Representative
1325 Gateway Blvd
Fairfield, CA 94533
Blood Centers of the Pacific is now Vitalant.