All Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment. Please Click Here for donor eligibility information. If you have eligibility questions, please call 1-800-289-4923 or email
Please click the following links to make your appointment or call 877.258.4825
Information For Donors
Please be sure to eat a good meal and drink plenty of water within a few hours before donating, and bring photo ID and your blood donor card if you have one. If you’ve traveled outside the country in the last 3 years, please bring that information along (including dates) as well as any prescription information. You should not donate if you do not feel well.
Beginning April 17, donors will be required to wear face coverings while at a blood drive. You can wear your own homemade mask or face covering, provided the cloth or homemade mask covers both your nose and mouth. If you are unable to wear a covering or mask, we ask that you please reschedule your donation.
Here is what Vitalant is doing to keep donors and patients safe:
• We are requiring donors to wear a mask or other reasonable cloth-based face covering.
• People who meet certain travel and other at-risk criteria for coronavirus infection are deferred ahead of time from donating. Learn More
• We are checking temperatures upon check-in.
• Only healthy people are encouraged to come give blood. In fact, donors must be feeling well and free of respiratory illness symptoms, including fever, to be eligible to donate.
• We are using CDC guidelines for social distances at our donor centers and blood drives.
• Our staff wear gloves and wash their hands regularly; they wipe down donor-touched areas often and after every collection using disinfectant.
• Staff use sterile, single-use collection sets for each donor and cleanse the donor’s arm for 30 seconds with an antiseptic before the collection.
• Staff who don’t feel well are required to stay home.
• There are no reported cases of coronavirus transmission to a patient through a blood transfusion.
Here is our complete list of COVID-19 FAQs.
Thank you for helping us maintain a stable blood supply during this challenging time. Hospital patients rely on blood donors every day. There is no other source for lifesaving blood.
Donor Recruitment Representative
1325 Gateway Blvd
Fairfield, CA 94533
Blood Centers of the Pacific is now Vitalant.